

Posed for the picture instead of catching the frisbee!
Great form. Another tennis player in the making. 
Had some pretty good matches. Chan even won his last match against his Grandpa.
The boys loved playing cards and Sequence. Couldn't quite beat their old granny at Sequence though.

Ron's typical spot!

Gotta love that face. Baxter was in heaven being with the boys.
We had a great time and hated coming back to winter. We watched the thermometer on our car go down 40 degrees on the way home. Oh well, spring is right around the corner, right?





3 comments:
Those pictures really made me jealous. Now I'm wishing I went with you....darn it! I could use a good tennis match right about now. Glad you had such a great time and thanks for taking the boys. They had so much fun with grandma and grandpa! loves...
Your condo is nice. It would be hard to sell it. We really need to do a girls sleep-over down there. The top of your blog is so cute you will have to tell me how you did it.
Karen,
I just read Julie's blog and saw that it was your Birthday, so....Happy Birthday! I hope we get to see you soon. My mom is supposed to be working on it!
Kaci
It is so good to see pictures of your family, it's been too long since we have seen everybody!
Post a Comment