Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Thursday, February 26, 2009

February Family Get Together

We watched Bryn & Mason from Thursday - Sunday while Joe & Julie had a getaway to St. George. They made it back just in time for our monthly gettogether.


~Bryn loves her grandpa~

~I call Mason our card king. He'd rather play cards than anything else. I was too busy to play cards with him and when I finally did he was so excited he said he felt tingly all over. The fact of the matter is I can't beat him at a game called golf. It's become a challenge for me. I can be ahead the whole game and he beats me on the last round. It's a game where you have to add and subtract cards from your score and he can figure it out before I can! He's definitely a smart kid

and dang lucky!


~This picture turned out dark but they

all 3 looked so cute on the chair~

(except the old man - ha ha!)

He's definitely a ladie's man!

Hey look at my hand!

So cute!

~Chelsey had a cute craft for the kids to do~
She needed her Dr. Pepper for energy!

Ethan & Mason


Ally & Sierra

~Bryn showing her mom & dad the book she made~
We had a great time & celebrated Mason & Allie's Birthdays.
The kids all got a Valentine Bag full of goodies and the moms got a
yummy popcorn treat!

2 comments:

Roberts said...

I am defintely going to start that tradition of family get together's once my kids all get married. I think it's a wonderful idea to stay close and connected. See you on Tuesday.

Julie Pia said...

That was a really fun party. The kids had a blast. Thanks mom!