Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yoo-Hoo Asher

I watched Asher today while Lindsay had an appointment.
When I got there, he was watching his Einstein movie and
didn't want to give me the time of day.
I tried to block the show while taking this picture
but he looked right over me to see the TV.

Finally, I got him to look at me.
So this is what I was competing with trying
to get his attention!

Asher is one lucky boy with
his darling room!


Time to get him away from the TV & play in his
bouncer for awhile before naptime.

Had to take a picture of his cute little legs underneath.

What a handsome boy he is!
I discovered he's ticklish - especially on one side
so I got some big grins.
He rolled over for this picture showing
off his big dimple!

~Another big grin~
All that smiling must have made
him tired, because he went right to sleep
for his nap!

He was definitely a good boy for Grandma!
~Love you Asher~

3 comments:

Lindsay Steenblik said...

Darling pictures!
Thanks again for watching him. I couldn't have gone to my meeting, or even thought about taking him to such an important mediation. I really appreciate the time you took to come up and watch him. (He is a little easier to watch at home. . . cause he has all his toys!) :)

Also . . . I wanted to thank you again for that cute outfit. I will get it washed, and take some pictures of him in it soon!

Roberts said...

He is already acting like a man when he is watching tv. They must be born with it. He's so cute. I can't wait to have a grandson.

Kaci said...

Glad you had fun with my mom! She said it was a blast catching up with you! And I am totally for hanging out with you and Julie at your house ASAP! It's been too long since I'v seen you guys!