It's not that often that Chelsey gets 3 days off from work, so she was able to come to Bear Lake with us. We crammed a lot of activities in those 3 days and everyone had a blast.
Of course, one of the funnest activities was 4 wheeling. Mason felt confident enough to drive with Logan behind him. They made the loop so many times, I'm surprised they didn't get dizzy.
Way to go Chels - you didn't even tip over!
Chelsey needed the flag so everyone could see her coming! Just kidding Chels!
Mason liked wearing Chandler's helmet, since Logan & Chloe had to wear his.

Watching a movie in the loft.

Lounging by the pool.

Mother & daughter - 2 cuties!

Making sand castles.

They had lots of fun at the beach. The nice thing was this sandbar made a little lagoon area that had really warm water. The Bear Lake side though was really cold. Can definitely see why they call it Brrrr Lake!

We saw people waterskiing & on jet skiis, but it was too dang cold for us. We stayed where it was warmer.

Chloe loved playing in the sand.
Bottoms Up!Got this cute shot of her bending over.

Fun trip getting to spend time with Chelsey & her kids. I've always felt close to Chelsey, but I think this trip made us bond even more. We made some yummy food and played lots of cards in between 4 wheeling, swimming, going to the beach and getting raspberry & caramel shakes. We'll definitely have to do it again!
3 comments:
What cute pictures?! Looks like you had a great time. Hopefully the rest of the Pia's will be able to come and play soon! Thanks for taking Mason. He had a blast!
Don't you just love having a cabin. I wish ours had a pool close by. I guess if we dammed off part of the river we could make our own pool.
I am beginning to think Mason wants to LIVE at the cabin with Grandma and Grandpa! :)
Looks like fun . . . just a wee bit too chilly for me. But when it warms up . . . let me know!
I'm glad you are enjoying the cabin.
Post a Comment