Another year has come and gone.
Here's a RECAP of the last
couple of weeks spent with
Ron's sister, Kim, brother-in-law,
Steve, and his Dad
and our kids and grandkids

View of the lake
from our cabin
Christmas Dinner
and since this was a rather important
birthday - the BIG 5-0 - we were
able to celebrate it in style!
Caution - Senior Moment in Progress
Can't believe she drove all this wayto get teased and roasted!
Ron's just paying her back for
all the teasing she did at his sixtieth this year!

Ally & Ethan with Chad
Gosh, Ron, you look muchbetter this way!
Asher loves his truckmakes cool sound effects.
especially driving them on a track.
Cute Little Family
We went to the cabin to enjoy lots of snow,
but we actually had more of the white
stuff in Highland! Oh well, we still had
LOTS OF FUN!!!
For New Year's we ate at Olive Garden and
saw the Sherlock Holmes movie. Nothing beats
spending the holidays with family and loved ones.
We spent time with Julie's family before
they took off for a week in Hawaii.
Can't wait to see them when they get back.
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S
TO OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY














3 comments:
What's with the BIG 50? No matter how old I get, I'll always be Ron's YOUNGER sister. ha-ha. Love the blog and the family pictures. Had a great time visiting with everyone and enjoying the kids, snowy winter landscapes, the cabin at Bear Lake, and sharing memorable family moments (like football, football and more football). Hugs, Kim
I'm glad you made it to your cabin. I can't believe we have more snow then up there. I'm sure your exhausted and ready to just chill out for awhile.
Darling pictures mom! Looks like you didn't miss us too much. Glad you had such a great Holiday season!
love you!!!!!
Post a Comment