Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A FRIGHTFULLY GOOD TIME

One of our favorite things to do this
time of year is to go to
FRIGHTMARES at Lagoon! 

These four had a great time together.
Logan looks especially scary with his missing teeth!
When I asked Bryn what her favorite ride
 was - it was definitely
The LadyBug. 
Chloe & Bryn
rode this ride over and over!

ASHER
 loved this ride too - although it's hard to
 get him to show it!

There's the big smile on Asher's face
we've been waiting for!

WHEE!!!

~Takes his boat driving quite seriously~

Mason & Logan were good to hang out with Asher
for awhile - they're both dare devils though and went on
rides like Wicked and Collosus later on!

Asher looks pretty serious driving
this car, but he loved it!

Mason looks like he's enjoying this ride!

Asher didn't quite know what to make of these
witches but it made for a good picture!

Such good buds!

We hit the splash park on the way out
Asher could have spent the
WHOLE TIME HERE!

He loves anything that has to do with water!

~Bryn got a little wet too~

Mason decided to stay dry
but he had fun watching Asher & Bryn get wet


This was probably one of our funnest
 years at Lagoon.....
The weather was perfect,
the kids loved hanging out
with each other, and no one wanted
it to end!
 Even Baby Jackson was content all day!

We brought our own food and had a picnic
at the pavillion.  Asher especially loved the
Choo Choo Train and seeing all the animals.

I don't know why I get such a kick out of
 going to Lagoon.
It's seriously the highlight of my year.
I think I got my love of Lagoon from my
Dad

who also looked forward to going every year.  
I always think about him when I'm there.
 

Bryn keeps asking me when we can go again -
and I tell her NEXT YEAR! 
 Then she lets out a big sigh!
She said Lagoon is her favorite place now,
so I might have started something!

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!!


1 comment:

Roberts said...

I'm jealous I love frightmares, but we weren't able to make it this year.