Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gobble, Gobble

Asked everyone to stop eating for a minute
for a picture, but Ron obviously didn't want to!


This is what we all wanted to do after
stuffing ourselves!

Love Logan looking at everyone else!

Love Jackson's cute hat that Chelsey
crocheted.  Such a darling family!


Julie's family ate with Joe's family but came
down for dessert.  Berkley & Bryn stayed at
Grandma CC's - much to Chloe's dismay!


Another family picture with Pap Pap in it!


Picture of Grandma Low with her daughter and two granddaughters


This was taken a couple of weeks before.
Bryn and Asher watching a 3D movie together

One of Asher's favorite things - a big red sucker
He's probably sad that he had to stop to take a picture!


Thanksgiving is such a wonderful holiday
where we give thanks for all our blessings.
I'm especially thankful for family.
 There's nothing more important to me and
I'm so happy when we can all be together. 
I'm grateful every year that my mother
and Ron's dad are still with us.
 I'm thankful that we're always there for
each other through thick and thin,
supporting and loving one another.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

1 comment:

Roberts said...

It looks like you had more people then you expected. It's always fun when there is a baby around.