Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter 2011

 After spending a wonderful, fun-filled week in St. George for Spring Break, we brought Mason and Bryn back a day before their parents came home and spent Easter at our house. 
 We were hoping the Easter Bunny would know they were here, and he didn't disappoint us!  Asher got to join in the fun too!


Had fun coloring eggs. 
 Poor little Bryn got sunburned in St. George. 
 Julie used sunblock that had expired and
 Bryn paid dearly for it! 
This little girl never complains though
 and still enjoys life to the fullest!









Had to take a picture of Asher with his colorful little face!

I remember back to when my kids celebrated Easter and we found one of the eggs a whole year later in an unusual spot.  We carefully carried it to the garbage and threw it away.  So I told my grandkids that story and told them to make sure they found ALL the eggs.  They did pretty well, but lo and behold, I found one under a chair the other day.  Oh well, at least it wasn't a whole year! It was so fun watching their enthusiasm finding their eggs and treats and Asher definitely got into it too.  He came the other day and asked if I had any more Easter eggs for him.  He especially liked the plastic ones with the treats in them!

It was definitely a treat for us to get to spend Easter
 morning with our three youngest grandchildren! 


3 comments:

Roberts said...

I found a couple of candy eggs when I cleaned that Tuesday and just left them. If you do find one a year later you need to fire the cleaning lady.

Dani said...

We always used to find extra eggs the following year in Grandpa Scott's backyard. Such fun memories & adorable kids too! :)

Julie Pia said...

Cute pictures Mom. I love Asher's dirty face. So cute!