Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Proud of our new Eagle Scout

We're so proud of our Grandson Chandler
and his great accomplishment of becoming
an Eagle Scout.  He's just an amazing
young man. He's handsome, talented,
smart, friendly, energetic, hard-working,
dedicated, and always has a hug
for everyone! 



He was one of 10 boys that received
their Eagle Scout Awards at
a very special Court of Honor
where Elder Russell M. Nelson spoke









      Julie was in charge of the amazing refreshments

Very proud parents!




The day I'm posting this is also
Chandler's Birthday.

So a great big
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to Chandler!

We love you soooo much
and are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Julie Pia said...

Great pictures Mom. I'm so glad everyone could
Come. Chan is one lucky boy. Sorry I didn't
Get to chat more.

XOXO