Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Monday, November 17, 2008

Football Party at Julie's

This was suppose to be a gettogether to
watch the UofU football game, but the game turned out to be pretty boring so we ate and focused our attention on the baby instead. He's starting to look like a Daddy's boy!






She use to be the baby of the family, but she's been displaced by the new little one. We better show her a little attention.


He had to give up his cartoons so we could watch football. Thanks Bud!






He's pretty content now after a fussy period!




He's sure filling out. Look at those chubby cheeks!








Can detect a little grin!
Thank goodness for binkies!

Too cute! Gets cuter everyday if that's possible!




2 comments:

Julie Pia said...

Cute pics mom. I'm glad we're getting together more. I started to think I didn't have a family any more!

Roberts said...

He is such a cute baby. Taryn went to San Diego to watch the game and had a great time. But I'm sure the game would have been more exciting sitting in San Diego.