Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Thursday, November 20, 2008

GET TO SEE TWILIGHT MOVIE TOMORROW!

I'm pretty excited. After reading all the books and waiting for the movie to come out, I'm finally going to see it tomorrow. So in honor of the movie, I put a twilight background on my blog. Is that devoted or what?

3 comments:

RisherFamily said...

All of you bums going to the movie tomorrow while I work a double!! Chloe's gymnastics is on Friday's at 9:15 at the Legacy Center. Except I can't go tomorrow (Taylor will be taking her) and she has no class the week of Thanksgiving. So after then come anytime. She really hasn't learned much YET!

RisherFamily said...

OOOOHHH!!!! I have a better idea I will take a Friday off and then we can go to Gymnastics and then get some yummy lunch and have a SCRAPBOOK DAY!!!!

Julie Pia said...

WOW MOM, Iove the blog..... It looks awesome! Can't wait for the movie!