Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Saturday, January 10, 2009

CHAD'S BIRTHDAY DINNER

We got to celebrate Chad's Birthday by taking his family

to Olive Garden. We had some delicious food and

enjoyed spending time with his family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!

































Ally and her cute friend Sierra.

2 comments:

Julie Pia said...

I'm glad you took Chad and his family out to dinner. Hopefully it made Chad feel really good and loved.

Julie Pia said...

Just thought I'd surprise you with a cute new title post. I think more people read your blog than you think! loves....