In those days, there weren't any fancy ultra sounds
or ways to know the sex of the baby,
but my doctor said he was 95% correct
in calculating if it was a girl or boy.
So a few weeks before the delivery,
he said he was sure it was a boy.
I was ready for my 2nd boy with everything in blue -
nursery, clothes and all!
Then I heard him say,
well, what do you know, I'm wrong this time!
I couldn't believe it when he said
it was a girl!!!
So she wore a lot of blue until the gifts started coming in
ALL IN PINK!!!!
Here's some fun pictures of Julie
that definitely shows her personality
Trip to Moab
Definitely Loves to Eat
Joe & Julie at Thanksgiving Dinner
Getting Bryn to Eat
Birthday Celebration at Bonzai
Knows How to Make Joe Laugh
Loves Her Nephew
Fun Time at Lagoon Frightmares
Relaxin' with Chelsey
Always Has Fun Parties for her Kids
Cute FamilyI'm so grateful to have a daughter who's so
loving, caring, funny,
and extremely full of it.
She has always been a little social butterfly.
Even as a little girl, she would wander off to
talk to strangers at parades, restaurants, etc.
We had to talk to her a lot about stranger danger!
She's still so friendly and outgoing and everyone is
drawn to her. She has so many friends, it's hard for her
to find time for all of them. But somehow she is able
to balance everything with all her family,
church, school, and sports activities.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!
AND THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A
GREAT DAUGHTER AND
GIVING US SO MUCH JOY!!!


2 comments:
Ahhhh...... thanks mom! What a sweet post! I learned everything from YOU! So, thank-you for being such a great momma! Also, thanks for the b-day gifts. You spoiled me as usual. love you!
I'm sure you are always told that you do not look old enought to have a daughter that is 34. But she doesn't look 34 either, so you guys have some good genes.
Post a Comment