Yea!!!We survived 10 days of the Home Show.
When I saw the other homes,
I was worried because
ours was the smallest and least
expensive of all of them.
However, many people commented
that ours seemed so cozy and liveable.
So that made me feel better.
About 800 people went through.
It especially made us feel good
that our builder got a lot
of business from it.

out of 8 homes.
surprised that I
won the decorating award.
Instead of plaques, they
give out blue ribbons.

Got the garage done just in time.We said what are you doing and
she said oh, nothing.
So we said don't mess
anything up because
alot of people are coming
to see the cabin.
After it was over, we
walked upstairs to turn
off lights and this is what
we saw. She lined up the chairs
to look like a choo choo train I guess.
Many, many people came
through and saw it like this.
They probably wondered how in the world
I won the decorating award!
NEW DECORATING STYLE!
so we got to leave and we ate out a lot -
especially since I couldn't cook
and mess up the kitchen. BooHoo!
In front of the La Sabre Cafe.without the 4 wheeling!
but I went into my room and saw
them sound asleep!
of boating. Ron and I finally had good
enough water to waterski.
Bryn was a dare devil and kept
putting her thumb up to go faster.











2 comments:
Your garage looks great. It doesn't look like an add on. You will have to see what I did to our basement outside wall. Maybe I will get the post up tomorrow. I think for the rest of the year we will relax and just enjoy the cabin with no work.
Wow, your cabin looks like so much fun! I especially love the 3 chairs all lined up, that was a nice touch! But really, it looks so good, you've done a great job!
Post a Comment