Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Monday, January 25, 2010

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

ALAS, ANOTHER BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE!
AND EVEN THOUGH I'D RATHER SKIP
GETTING OLDER, AT LEAST I GOT TO
CELEBRATE IT WITH MY FAMILY.
WE ATE AT RED LOBSTER ~ ALL 18 OF US ~
AND I SPLURGED AND GOT
THE ULTIMATE FEAST - CRAB, SHRIMP,
AND LOBSTER - MY FAVORITES!











JOE TOOK SOME RANDOM SHOTS OF PEOPLE
NOT POSING THAT ARE TOO FUNNY NOT TO POST!







THANK GOODNESS FOR FAMILY TO HELP
YOU GET THROUGH THESE UNFORTUNATE
EVENTS! THEY'RE THE GREATEST AND
REALLY MADE MY DAY!!!

2 comments:

Julie Pia said...

Glad you had such a great birthday. I thought we had a great time. We'll have to make this a new tradition!

Love you!

Roberts said...

I love Red Lobster that would be my choice of resturants to celebrate my birthday. Glad you had a happy one.