Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Sweet Joy of Grandkids

I'm a very lucky grandma to get to have my youngest grandson
living in our basement with his parents. Lindsay & Jeremy
are trying to catch up on some bills and save money and
since we have a full basement apartment,
they're taking advantage of it.
Everytime I hear that cute little
voice downstairs .... it's all I can do to not run down and
see the little guy. His personality is really coming
out now and he's SO MUCH FUN!



This picture turned out blury, but I love
how he's pulling at his ears. He's so good
to leave hats on his head and he
looked so cute in this denim hat, I
had to grab my camera.
It's so nostalgic for me because he's the
spitting image of Jeremy at that age.
(sorry Lindsay - a daughter will probably
look more like you!)
I often take a double-take .... it's like going
back 30 years in time!
I know they're anxious to get out on their own,
but I'm going to savor every moment with them
and having a grandchild at my fingertips!

2 comments:

Julie Pia said...

You are pretty darn lucky. Asher is somethin else. Such a sweet, handsome, well natured little guy. I'm glad you get to hang out with him. Cute pics.

loves...

Roberts said...

I'm so jealous only I don't want them to live with us again, but if I did have a basement apartment like you then I would. I miss my babies.