So we got in our last bit of company at the end of September.
The colors were at their peak so we took some great pictures!
| My twin cousin Christie and her hubby Jack |
| Creikor trying to beat his Dad at horseshoes! |
| Creikor is an old pro on the 4 wheeler |
| Lucked out with the water - pure glass! |
| The water was pretty cold but hey - we're tough - no wetsuits! |
| Notice we're all on two skiis - I use to slalom but I'm just grateful I can still ski on two! |
| Had fun tubing too! |
We sure had a great time with these guys!
The weather was in the low 80's
which is pretty good for the end of September.
Sure hate to see summer end though.
We took the boat out 9 times this summer -
have to try for 10 next summer!
1 comment:
The water looked beautiful, but I would have put a wet suit on.
Post a Comment