Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Discovery Park with Asher

 Asher loves going to parks so we try to take him to different ones.
We hadn't been to the Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove so we had
a picnic lunch first at the pavillion and then headed to the park. He
had a blast exploring all the different paths and going down the slides.







Then he discovered the swings and we couldn't get him off!

I kept asking if he wanted to stop and he'd say no.
So after about 15 minutes, I said
are you going to swing for the rest of your life.
So everytime I said do you want to stop, he
would say, no, I want to swing for the rest of my life!

Jeremy and I took turns pushing him for 30 minutes
until we told him we needed to go to Walmart.
He loves going to stores so he got right off!


So this is what happens when Asher is worn out!
He looks so peaceful!



I think this is my favorite age for grandkids!
They get so excited for any activity you do with them
whether it's going to the store or a park or staying
home and playing with cars or reading books.

My other grandkids are growing so fast that it makes
me want to freeze time but I've loved every stage they've
gone through and all of them act excited to see us and always
have big hugs for us.  Being a grandma is the best!

No comments: