Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Friday, November 21, 2008

Saw Twilight Movie

Ron and I went to the 11:30 a.m. show today, and I really enjoyed it. The characters were very much how I pictured them. I'm usually disappointed in a movie after reading the book, but I wasn't this time. If you haven't seen it yet, you're going to love it. I know it's geared more for teenagers, so I must be young at heart because I really liked it. What's there to look forward to now?

1 comment:

Roberts said...

Me and Brenley also saw it and loved it. I agree the characters are perfect. I loved alice's hair and wish I could do that cut. Leisa