Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE

Can't think of a better way
to spend Christmas Eve
than with our little angel!

He's looking more like his Grandpa Steenblik.















Time to open presents.
Asher had quite a few but he'd rather be cuddled!













Where's that smile?

There's a little grin.













~So glad they liked the wedding album I spent many hours on~


So glad Kim & Steve got to spend Christmas with us.














Kim's favorite chair. Sorry, Ron, you got the boot!

~Glad I know Lindsay's colors~















~Happy to have Ron's Dad visit as well~
Even though we don't always agree on
everything, he's a good sport!














~Jeremy's new coat we gave him~














Thanks for coming over. You made our Christmas Eve!
We love you guys!


1 comment:

Julie Pia said...

Asher looks so big in these pictures. I can't believe how fast he's growing. I love him to pieces....