Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.
They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.
I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids
Thursday, December 18, 2008
CHRISTMAS RECITAL 2008
Twice a year I have a piano recital in my home. It's really fun to see the progress my students make. They all did very well and the parents enjoyed hearing all the beautiful Christmas music.
Somehow I change my living room into a Recital Hall!
Waiting for everyone to arrive.
Everyone's here, so it's time to start. I was very proud of all my students. They practiced very hard and did a very good job. Now everyone gets a long deserved break!
I have 3 kids and 7 grandkids whom I adore. I enjoy racquetball, tennis, golfing, boating, water and snow skiing. Love sharing our cabin with family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment