A few days ago, my daughter tagged me to give 8 answers to 5 categories. I'm finally getting around to it.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. American Idol
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. American's Got Talent
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. The Bachelor (I know, it's a pathetic show, but that's why I watch it)
6. Chuck
7. Heroes
8. Lost (although it's called Lost because you're totally lost when you watch it)
p.s. I really liked Eli Stone but it got cancelled.
8 Things I Did Day Before Yesterday
(yesterday was Sunday and not much to talk about except going to church)
1. Went to Berkley's Dance Recital at Thanksgiving Point
2. Chandler and Ethan came over
3. We went bowling
4. Had dinner at China Isle
5. Watched Happy Gilmore (Chandler & Ethan thought it was pretty funny)
6. Took a quick nap while they played video games
7. Baked a cake
8. Watched the news
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Spring (even the yard work)
2. Getting our taxes done
3. Seeing who wins American Idol
4. Spring skiing even though I'm sick of winter
5. Going boating
6. Summer so I can spend more time with the grandkids
7. Tennis & Golf (love to be outside)
8. More trips to St. George
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Mandarin
2. China Isle
3. Cafe Rio
4. Bajios
5. Rumbi Grill
6. Olive Garden
7. Red Lobster
8. Rib City
8 Things on Wish List
1. Get out of debt
2. Improve our economy
3. Travel more
4. Know that all our family and extended family is happy, financially secure, and healthy.
5. Ditto goes for all our friends
6. Be like Benjamin Button and reverse the aging process
7. Quit teaching piano lessons except to grandkids.
8. Have more time to spend with friends and family.
Glazed Cola Burgers
22 hours ago
2 comments:
I'm glad you played my game. It's fun and gets your brain thinking. Lots of fun things to look forward to. Hope the St. George condo is one of them for Spring Break!
I really want to see Benjamin Button...Mostly to drool over Brad Pitt....but whatever!
Post a Comment