Spence Saga
Grandma Karen & Grandpa Ron...
Few can bring the warmth... we can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love, than the smile on their face.

They've a supply of precious stories, yet they've time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh, they grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents as our legacy from above,
to share the moments of our life, as extra measures of His love.
--We love you, love your grandkids

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We finally did it!

After looking at cabins for over a year, we finally found someone willing to trade our condo in St. George for a cabin. So instead of having a winter getaway, we now have a summer one.

Great view of the lake.
Front deck.
View out the front windows of Family Room.

Rock fireplace in Family Room.
Looking up at the loft.

Kitchen area off of Family Room.

A lot of the cabins we looked at had sheetrock on most of the
walls, so we were glad to find one with mostly logs.
There are a lot of beams on the ceilings like the ones in this bathroom.
We're already getting some family reunions planned for this summer. Hopefully, we'll create as many fond family & friend memories as we did in St. George. We'll have some work to do to get settled, but then we hope to have lots of playtime there!

2 comments:

Julie Pia said...

Great pictures Mom. I'm getting really excited to go. I talked to CC and we were thinking the first week in August for the P-union. Does this work for you? I think Chan starts football on the 7th of August, so this would be perfect for us, right before hectic football starts.

Thanks!

Roberts said...

I hope everything went great with moving your stuff from the condo. We still can't drive into our cabin and had to walk. You will have to post pictures once you decorate. I had to moderate my comments because someone put a porn video on it. They titled it the San Jose Earthquake. I don't know how they find stuff, but they do. So you may want to do the same thing.